This section will show you how to set advanced settings via Anyscene app to make your camera achieving more features. If you are first-user, please see Quick Start to get your camera working first. Anyscene has a configuration interface to let you to setup more features or alter some settings.
Go to Advanced Setting
- Open your Anyscene or Babelens app, and go to “My Camera” interface.
- Tap the contraction icon to popup the edit menu.
- Tap the Edit icon to access “Edit Camera” interface.
- Tap “Advanced Setting” option.
See the sidebar to get started.
- 1. Configure alarm to record
- 2-1. Check SD Card
- 2-2. Record onto SD card
- 2-3. Retrieve or Playback SD card
- 3-1. Alarm records list
- 3-2. Turn On/Off APP notification
- 3-3. Delete Alarm Records
- 4. Voice detection & Speaker
- 5. Video quality
- 6. OSD Setup
- 7. Switch to another WiFi network
- 8. Motion Detection
- 9. Email Configuration
- 10. Add Camera Account
- 11. Check Camera’s Firmware Version
- 12. Reboot Camera on Phone
- 13. Change Camera Password
- 14. Periodically Restart
- 15. Reset Camera
- 16. Date & Time
- 17. Mount to FTP server
- 18. Record onto NAS