User could add some roles from Titathink camera by configuring the “Login Account”. These roles only can view the live feed, but can not alter the setting of camera.
1. Go to Login Account Interface
- Open your Anyscene app and go to “Edit Camera” interface.
- Tap “Advanced Setting” option to access Advanced Setting page.
- Tap “Login Account” option to access login account interface.
2. Add an account for your camera
- Tap “Add” button to start adding.
- Tap an username and password inn popup window. NOTE: The password should be consist of number and letter.
- The new account will be created successfully.
- If you need to delete this account, swiping the account username from right to left to show the “Delete” button.
- Tap the account username, you can alter the password.
Please NOTE: The username of admin account can not be changed, and its password could not change in this interface. You can see Change password.
3. Check the new account
- You can turn back to “Edit Camera” interface.
- Enter the username of new account to “Account” field.
- Enter the password of new account to “Password” field.
- You will login this camera with the new account.
- You can see the camera can not be changed when you are in the new account. Only admin account has modified permission.