Once you finished the configuration of “Configure alarm to record” and “Check the SD card“, In default setting, Titathink camera will automatically start recording onto SD card while the camera detects a motion. You can check it again by referring to following steps.
1. Open Anyscene app and Access “Advanced Setting” page
- Open your Anyscene APP, and go to “My Camera” interface.
- Tap the contraction icon to popup the edit menu.
- Tap the Edit icon to access “Edit Camera” interface.
- Tap “Advanced Setting” option to access Advanced Setting page.
2. Access “Local Storage” page
- Tap “Cloud Archive” option to access Cloud Archive page.
- Tap “Local Storage” option.
3. Configure the Storage Settings
To record onto SD card, you just need to enable “Storage Enable” option and set the “Storage Device” to “SD” and keep other settings in this page blanking.
Meanwhile, you can customize the Max Storage Space which camera will be able to use. You can also limit the Max Storage File which camera could store to. If the files are reached to the value of Max Storage File, camera will automatically replace oldest video file to newest video file.
How to set camera record continuously?
If you have a need that making camera to record continuously regardless of whether or not detects motion. You can see: Continuously recording.
How to check if the SD card is full?
Please go to “Anyscene” –> “Advanced Setting” –> “About Device”. For more information, see Check the SD card.
The mechanism of recording to SD card when SD card is full
When the SD card is filled by recording videos, the camera will automatically replace the oldest video file to newest video file. So if you want to keep the oldest video files and you are beside the camera, you should take down the SD card and copy the video files to a storage device. If you are away from the camera, you can remotely download the video file via the web application. See Browse Storage.
Except storing onto SD card, you can make the camera recording/storing video file to other storage device, such as NAS device, NVR device, computer, etc.