OSD function is used to show the Date and Camera Name as a timestamp to the live view screen.
Go to Video Quality Interface
- Open Anyscene or Babelens app and then go to “My Camera” interface.
- Tap the icon to popup the edit menu of selected camera.
- Tap the icon to go to “Edit Camera” interface.
- Tap the “Advanced Setting” option to access Advanced Setting interface.
- Tap the “Video Quality” option to get into Video Quality Interface.
OSD(On-Screen-Display) option is used to control the timestamp on the video screen. It includes:
- Disable. Don’t show any time stamp on the video.
- Time. Stamps the current time to video screen. This time is synchronized by the time server, for more info about time server, see Date & Time.
- Name. Stamps the camera name to video screen. The name can be modified in Edit Camera interface.
- Name + Time. Stamps both time and name to video screen.