Watching a live view of Titathink camera is very simple. Open Anyscene APP and tap the camera title to start watching.
If you have no camera in “My camera” interface, please add Titathink camera first. See Set up Titathink cameras.
- Go to “My Camera” interface.
- Tap the camera title which you want to see.
NOTE: Anyscene APP doesn’t support multiple viewing feature. In other words, Anyscene can not play two cameras’ live view at a same time.
You will see a screen like the picture above. See follows to learn more about what are the buttons’ meaning.
- Snapshot. Capture the current screen as a picture then store it onto your viewing device, such as phone, tablet, etc.
- Start/Stop recording. Tap once the camera starts recording local video to your viewing device. Tap again will stop recording. The viewing device can be phone, tablet etc.
- Night-light: This button is not available for Titathink hidden IP cameras. Tapping it will be unavailable.
- MP3-playing: This button is not available for Titathink hidden IP cameras. Tapping it will be unavailable.
- Microphone: This button is not available for Titathink hidden IP cameras. It’s used for the camera which has two-way audio feature. Tapping it will be unavailable.
- Speaker: Tap it to enable the speaker of your viewing device, if the camera has been plugged a microphone device, speaking to camera you will hear sound from your viewing device. *NOTE: This button requires your viewing device has speaker and the camera has been plugged a microphone.
- Close button: Tapping it will close the screen of live view and turn back to “My Camera” interface.
- OSD: OSD means On-Screen-Display. You can enable it in advanced setting of camera. For more information, see OSD document.