Lean more about how to setup your Titathink TT520PW, TT521PW, TT522PW-B/TT522PW-S.
This article shows you how to setup your camera in the Intranet (A local area network). If you need more information to how to configure the WiFi for camera, please see: Connect to Wi-Fi.
Before starting, please make sure you have following devices:
An iOS/Android device installed Anyscene APP
iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Must be running iOS5 or later. Android phone or Android tablet. Must be running Android 2.2.4 or later. If you have not installed Anyscene, please download and install it by referring to Install Anyscene.
A spare ethernet port on your router
Just for setup. Your router was most likely given to you by your internet provider. Please make sure the router is working normally.
A LAN cable
Just for setup. This cable will be used for connecting the camera to router.
1. Connecting the camera to your router via the LAN cable.
Before you do that, please note that DON’T plug the cable of lens unit to LAN port of base unit! Please refer to below figure:
- Plug the provided LAN cable into a spare ethernet port on your router.
- Plug the other end of LAN cable into the LAN port on the back of the base unit.
- Plug the Power cable into the power socket on the back of the main unit and then plug the power adapter to an AC 100V~240V outlet.
2. Connecting your smartphone to the Wi-Fi network of current router.
If your smartphone has already connected to WiFi network, you can be inattentive on this step. In here, we will show you how to connect iPhone to a WiFi network.
*WARNING: This should be the same Wi-Fi network being broadcast from the router in Step 1.
*WARNING: This Wi-Fi network must not be a hidden Wi-Fi network due to the camera can not join it.
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join.
After you join the network, you’ll see next to the network and in the upper-left corner of your display.
3. Run the Anyscene app and add your camera.
There are three ways to add Titathink camera to your Anyscene APP.
- Add Titathink camera by tapping “Add” button and then type the UID number manually.
- Add Titathink camera by scanning the QR code on the side of base unit.
- Add Titathink camera by tapping “Search” button to discover camera in local network (Recommended).
NOTE: In here, please use “Search” button as far as possible, due to this way can detect the connection between camera to router whether is working normally.
- Run the Anyscene APP on your smartphone.
- Go to “My camera” –> Tapping “Add” button.
- Tap “Search” to scan the camera in the local area network.
- Tap the camera you found to connecting. *If your camera can not be found in this interface, that means your camera doesn’t yet successfully connected to the current network. You should recheck the LAN connection. Try to use other LAN port of router, and re-plug the LAN cable to camera base unit. Or re-check if the router has blocked the unknown IP address.
- Type the password of login account. (“admin” is default value)
- Tap “Save” button, you will save the camera to your Anyscene APP. You can see the camera on “My camera” after you taped “Save”.
- Tap “Connect” button, the Anyscene APP will request you to setup Wi-Fi. If you don’t want camera to work wirelessly. Please click “Save” to finish adding operations.
4. Connect camera to Wi-Fi
Please tap “Setup WiFI” button to operate next.
- The camera will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select WiFi network which is same as your smart phone in Step 2.
- Please NOTE: The percentage on the right side of WiFi network’s name is meaning the signal strength of this WiFi network. If the percentage of signal is weak, please keep the camera closer to router/modem. Or re-check the antenna connection.
- The color of percentage means the signal strength whether or not is strong enough to work normally. The grey color means the signal is too weak that the camera can not work with this WiFi network, and then warning you “The WiFi connection failed!“.
- Type the WiFi password to the field of “Setup WiFi” popup window. And then please tap “OK” button.
- If you type a wrong password, there will be icon on the right side of WiFi network. That means your password is incorrect or the WiFi connection failed! Please move the camera closer to the source of WiFi signal. Tap the WiFi network again to recheck it.
- If you type a correct password, there will be icon on the right side of WiFi network. Thar means the WiFi password is correct. Please tap the “Back” button to turn back “Add camera” interface.
- Please tap “Save” to finish the adding operations. WARNING: If you don’t tap “Save” button, you will be unable to list this camera to “My camera” interface.
You’ve done the adding operations.