This sub-section explains the parameters in “Network” category of web application. This category includes general settings to set up relatant parameters of camera wireless feature.
You can set up sometings in this category:
- Set camera to work via WiFi, or change camera to mount up another WiFi SSID.
- Configure TCP/IP setting, set a manual IP address for camera.
- Change the HTTP port and RTSP port from 80 to other value.
- Configure DDNS feature for camera.
- Turn on/off UPNP (Don’t recommend to modify).
- Enable/Disable P2P (Don’t recommend to modify).
Browse the sidebar to see the details.