Titathink IP Cameras provides a master control button to turn on / off Task process and Alarm process.
- [Alarm] is the master control button to turn on/off all alarm features. Includes Motion detection, Email Alarm, APP notification, etc.
- [Task] is the master control button to turn on/off all task process. Includes Schedule, Record onto SD card, Record onto NAS, Ftp uploading, etc.
- [ Minimum Length of Motion ] Determines if the motion is effective, if the duration of the motion is less than the “Minimum Length of Motion” setting, the motion will be determined to be invalid. This function is very useful, can let the camera ignore some invalid actions, such as an insect fly rapidly across the camera. *NOTE: This parameter could not be found in V5.98B firmware version of camera or lower version. e.g. If the value of “Minimum Length of Motion” is set to 1 second, and if the duration of the motion is less than 1 seconds, the motion will be determined to be invalid, it will not trigger the alarm. if the duration of the motion is more than 1 seconds, it will be determined effective motion, and it will trigger the alarm.
- In default settings, Alarm and Task are both enabled so every feature relevant alarm and task can work fine. Disable both Alarm and Task, the camera just only provides live feed.
- The default factory setting of the ” Minimum Length of Motion ” is one second, if you find that it will let you miss some action you can set this parameter to zero.