Allows you to set the date and time – used for the timestamp of any files created by the camera. Meanwhile, this Date & Time Setup is important for NVR connection. When you want to connect camera to a NAS and NVR, you should be sure the camera’s time zone is same as NAS/NVR’s. And there should be NOT exceed 5 seconds between the current time of camera and the time of NVR (PC time).
- [Current device time] Internal time of the camera.
- [Proposed device time] PC system time. On clicking Apply the internal time of the camera will be changed to this time.
- [Select to change the time zone for the device location] Choose your time zone.
- [Daylight saving time] tick the box to enable daylight saving time.
- [Date and Time format] Select the format of the date and time.
- [Auto time setting (SNTP)] Enable or disable the auto time setting to update to the server below.
- [Time server] Type the SNTP server name. There are suggestions included.
- If the SNTP server is not found the camera’s time will be synchronized with the PC time.
- The camera keeps track of the time even when power is disconnected.
- Click Apply to confirm your settings.