After adding the camera, wait till the chain icon turns green, then click Play icon or Double click the thumbnail to view the camera live feed.
NOTE: If the chain is green, it means camera is connected and you can view your camera video. If the chain is red, it means camera is not connected so you need to check whether your network and your camera are working correctly.
View live feed
See the status bar on the bottom of view screen.
- 1280×720 means the resolution of live view. The camera live software will automatically adopt the highest-resolution of camera as the live viewing stream.
- (49%). This percentage figure is used to indicate the size of current live view screen is 49% of original resolution of camera. This percentage figure could be changed when you change the size of Camera Live’s window.
- 30FPS. The frame rate in real-time.
- 2.46Mbps. The Bit rate of current live view.
Record camera video
By using the task bar, you can record video or snapshot camera with Camera Live. The task bar is located at the bottom of the screen and includes the following items:
- Snapshot: Capture the current video stream as a photo. If you click the button, the current video picture will be displayed in the Album, click the Album button and you will find it.
- Record: Start/Stop recording video. Click once to start recording, when it’s recording, the record button turns BLUE, click again to stop recording and the button turns black. The video you recorded is displayed in the Video. Click the Video button and you will find it.
- Microphone: Turn on/off the microphone.
- Zoom in: Zoom in the display screen.
- Zoom out: Zoom out the display screen.
- Full screen: Display the live video with full screen.
- Volume: Turn up/down the audio volume.
- Return: Turn back to the camera list.
If you want to create a new folder to store video file or make the video to other partition. Please use on the the right top of Camera Live.