Web Application can setup more advanced setting of Titathink camera, such as setup the camera’s network, storage, task management, and quality, etc. Click on the Setup icon and follow these steps to jump to the Web Application.
1. See the interface of “Setup” first
- Search: Search the online camera in the same local area network, then list all online cameras. The screenshot was captured after The “Search” button has be clicked.
- Browser: Trigger to open a webpage(Web application) to setup further settings.
- Clear: Clean up the searched camera list.
- Setup: Camera settings parameters.
After you clicked Search button, the online camera in local area network will be discovered:
- Model: The camera model of searched camera(s).
- Name: the System Name of camera, you can alter it in the DeviceName field at below.
- Location: This parameter is used to indicate the camera location. Now it’s set “Default location” by default, you can change it with your word in the Device Location field at below.
- IP: The current local IP address of camera. It may be changed when your router reboots.
- Port: The Http port of camera. The default value is 80. You can alter it in the HttpPort field at below.
- MAC: The MAC address of camera. It’s fixed.
- P2P UID: The UID number of camera. It’s same as the UID number on the side of camera body.
After you clicked Setup button, you will get a popup window that you can alter some parameters.
- User Name: The username of administrator account. (this button is under development, it can not be used at the moment). Keep it as blank.
- Password: The password of administrator account. (this button is under development, it can not be used at the moment). Keep it as blank.
- DeviceName: You can change it to any words you want.
- Device Location: This is an identify name to indicate the camera location. You can change it to any words you want.
- HttpPort: You can change this port to others if the 80 is used by other machine. We don’t recommend you do that.
- Assigned IP Address Manually. You can assign an static IP address for selected camera.
- Assigned DNS Manually. You can assign an static DNS address for selected camera.
NOTE: We don’t suggest you to modify parameters via this popup window, this popup window will be deserted soon. We suggest you to setup the parameters via web application. If you really have a need to change the parameters in here, please ensure you know what those parameters mean.
2. Jump to web application
Note: Before jumping to Web Application, make sure the camera and your computer are connected to the same local network.
- In the above, click on “Search” button to discover all online camera(s).
- Highlight a camera title.
- Click on “Browser” button to call a browser to access the web application. Or you can open a browser to type the IP address showed in IP field to access the web application.