How to re-enter the WiFi password and can not view camera wirelessly
How to re-enter/re-check the WiFi password if you don’t make sure the whether or note password is correctly?
There are two ways to help you to do that. But before going ahead, please connect the camera to a router with a wired cable so that you can access the camera. As following.
Let’s begin, there are two ways to help you to re-enter the password. one is by using Anyscene APP, the other one is by using the web application page of camera. Please allow me show you one by one.there are two ways to help you to re-enter the password. one is by using Anyscene APP, the other one is by using the web application page of camera. Please allow me show you one by one.
Method 1. Re-enter the password with Anyscene APP on your phone, and then please refer to below figures.
1. Go to Advanced Setting interface
- Open your Anyscene APP, and go to “My Camera” interface.
- Tap the contraction icon to popup the edit menu.
- Tap the Edit icon to access “Advanced Setting” interface.
- Tap “Advanced Setting” option.
- Tap “WiFi Networks” option.
2. Configure WiFi networks
- The camera will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select WiFi network which is same as your smart phone.
- Please NOTE: The percentage on the right side of WiFi network’s name is meaning the signal strength of this WiFi network. If the percentage of signal is weak, please keep the camera closer to router/modem. Or re-check the antenna connection.
- The color of percentage means the signal strength whether or not is strong enough to work normally. The grey color means the signal is too weak that the camera can not work with this WiFi network.
- Re-type the WiFi password to the field of “Setup WiFi” popup window. And then please tap “OK” button.
- If you type a wrong password, there will be icon on the right side of WiFi network. That means your password is incorrect. Please tap the WiFi network again to recheck it.
If you type a correct password, there will be icon on the right side of WiFi network. Thar means the WiFi password is correct. Please tap the “Back” button to turn back “My Camera” interface.
3. Unplug the LAN cable from router
Once you have finished the steps above, you can take a try to unplug the LAN cable from router, and move the camera to your desired position.
NOTE: If you don’t unplug the LAN cable, the camera will preferentially use LAN cable to transmit the data and the WiFi module of camera will be standby.
After you unplug the LAN cable, please recheck the status of camera:
- Open Anyscene APP, and go to “My Camera” interface.
- Check the status icon on the camera title.
- The blue dot means that camera has successfully worked with WiFi. The camera can connect to Internet if the router is connected to Internet.
- The Red dot means that camera connected to WiFi unsuccessfully. Please recheck the WiFi settings according to this document.
- The Green dot means that camera is trying to connect WiFi. This progress may take about 1 minute. If connection successful, this dot will switch to blue dot. otherwise, it will switch red dot. You have to recheck the WiFi setting.
Method 2. Re-enter the WiFi password with web application page of camera. Please Click here to learn more how to login the web application page. After you login the web application, please refer to below picture to reenter the wifi password.